About Happify Health
Happify Health is a world leader in the development and delivery of digital mental health solutions, including digital therapeutics. Our platform has been made accessible to over 10 million people and is used by millions.
We are scientists, researchers, health care clinicians, and digital gaming experts passionate about bringing our unique expertise and areas of knowledge together to think differently and to create new highly effective approaches to mental health, making them accessible through technology.
Working closely with health plans, pharmaceutical companies, and self-insured employers, Happify Health uses evidence-based science such as CBT, positive psychology, and mindfulness and combines it with leading-edge, engaging technology to help individuals improve their mental health and wellbeing so they can live life more fully.
About the Role
This is a role for someone who loves building and loves people.The Director of People works across the company alongside our executives and department heads. This person will build and run full cycle talent management programs, cultural development, and human resources. This is a critical function for our continued growth and development and requires someone who can lead and listen, manage and execute, and grow with us.
Role ResponsibilitiesTalent Management
- Org Design - work across the company to forecast hiring needs
- Recruiting - manage our search portfolio from planning to offer
- Development - own our onboarding, reviews, assessments, and training programs
- Design - policies and practices to make sure our values live in our actions
- Own - the feedback loop to evolve our values and culture
- Help - develop our team across the board to be better managers and colleagues
- Manage the essentials: payroll, benefits, employee surveys and metrics, etc.
5+ years in HR and 3+ years of building people functions
Excellent knowledge of Recruiting best practices
Experience working with remote teams