- You have a Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience, which has given you a good understanding of software design, data structures, and algorithms.
- You have built web-scraping models using Python.
- You have built/maintained a frontend site using React/React Native.
- You have worked in a modern large scale cloud environment.
- You enjoy writing elegant, well-tested and maintainable code.
- You can talk comfortably about software at both a high (design) and low (algo) level.
Hanson Applied Sciences is a proprietary research firm that focuses on providing liquidity for sporting events around the world. Our core philosophy of tech-driven trading has allowed us to become one of the largest sports market maker by volume in the world.
Our team is our greatest asset, giving them complete autonomy and the support they need to make an impact. Our structure encourages a culture of edge, mastery, and collaboration, all pulling together to solve some of the most complex undiscovered computer science challenges.