We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our market-making team to work on the pricing technology that allows our trading strategies to be implemented, backtested and optimised. We build trading strategies that operate within a fully automated algo trading environment, providing liquidity for the markets and generating profit for the company. As such we need individuals who have a good understanding of writing fault tolerant, robust code that is fast. To give an idea of scale, we are typically pricing around 150,000 contracts on a busy weekend.
- You have worked in a modern large scale AWS environment
- You enjoy writing elegant, well-tested and maintainable code
- You are familiar with Python 3 and want to learn Rust.
- You enjoy working with other teams to create solutions
- You can talk comfortably about software at both a high (design) and low (algo) level
Hanson Applied Sciences is a proprietary research firm that focuses on providing liquidity for sporting events around the world. Our core philosophy of tech-driven trading has allowed us to become one of the largest sports market maker by volume in the world.
Our team is our greatest asset, giving them complete autonomy and the support they need to make an impact. Our structure encourages a culture of edge, mastery, and collaboration, all pulling together to solve some of the most complex undiscovered computer science challenges.