CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- This is a remote role that requires a home office environment.
- Successful candidates must reside in Nevada OR in a MST or PST location.
- Pay range is $16.50 per hour.
- Working days are Monday - Friday, with rotating Saturdays.
We are seeking to augment our operations team with a Customer Engagement Specialist (CES). This is a full-time, remote role for career minded individuals that requires a home office environment. We’re customer focused, move fast, and we iterate often. We help consumers and businesses make their lives better by handling house-to-house (h2h), corporate, campus, and military relocation services. If you’re tired of working with sub-par teams, give us a ring—we think you’ll dig what we have to say.
The ideal individual will have high expectations of customer support, a customer-first mindset, and an absolute devotion to helping others. You’ll be in a position of responsibility, with an opportunity to support great people, so experience motivating, coordinating, mentoring, and training is a must. The successful candidate will have experience working with remote and dispersed teams. Reporting to the Concierge Team Manager, this role is expected to own all day-to-day customer support of their region in a team environment.
- Responsible for initiating and answering telephone calls and processing electronic leads to schedule appointments for move quotes.
- Acts as the primary interface with potential customers, agents and surveyors to establish and coordinate the details of survey appointments and requests for quotes.
- Guides potential customers through a specified process of obtaining needed information for their move in a professional and courteous manner and creates move opportunity.
- Introduces and gauges interest in various value-added services.
- Provides quotes for basic moving services (load, transport and delivery).
- Provides quotes and sells stand-alone auto moves.
- Routes customers to appropriate resources related to inquiries outside the scope of the lead center.
- Performs cubing and estimating services for virtual sales team.
- Maintains lead center database, creates/maintains various reports as required.
- Responsible for meeting lead center targets and objectives identified.
- 2-4 years of experience in a call center and/or customer service experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Functional Expertise: Makes decisions within defined guidelines and expands knowledge of disciplines adding value to the organization; with progressively less direction, plans own work to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Interpersonal: Demonstrates a willingness to contribute ideas with teams to achieve common goals.
- Leadership/Change: Demonstrates firm's vision, values, and principles and displays integrity and ethics in all interactions.
- Business: Identifies a variety of customer needs and adapts to varied customer situations.
- Communications: Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication and listening skills; possesses the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Language: Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Technology: Proficient in using multiple software programs and web-based applications such as e-mail, Microsoft Office Suite products, internet browsers, etc.