HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier one Silicon Valley VCs. We are a skills-based hiring platform that helps companies evaluate technical skills, better. We’re driving a new paradigm shift by eliminating resumes and creating opportunities for hundreds of thousands of programmers worldwide. We have a community of 5M+ developers and 1,000+ customers across industries, and the best part is we are just getting started. Our customers - including VMware, Twitter, Capital One and many other Fortune 100 companies - rely on HackerRank to build strong engineering teams.
We've assembled an amazing team that’s passionate about creating more opportunities for people by changing the way companies hire. We are ambitious, data-driven givers, and we love delighting customers. If you're interested in scaling HackerRank by working with some of the largest companies in the world, let’s talk.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE TO DO…
- Be a part of a world-class team. We have extraordinary problem setters and engineers, including a former ACM ICPC judge, Kaggle 14 runner-up, Google Code Jam finalists, ICPC World finalists, Google Summer of Code developers, and many more!
- Develop high-quality, creative programming challenges involving various Computer Science concepts.
- Manage high-profile global programming contests that draw more than 10,000 participants.
- Write comprehensive editorials and tutorials for an ever-growing community of over 200,000 active users.
- Expand our suite of industry-leading online tools for creating code challenges and contests.
- Never stop learning! We’re always expanding our content and adding new topics such as front-end development, machine learning, mobile development, etc.
WHAT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE…
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of algorithms and competitive programming experience.
- You will show your advanced knowledge of algorithms and data structures and should be able to solve some of the hardest challenges on HackerRank.
- We also look for strong Computer Science knowledge, including programming language proficiency, object-oriented programming, web frameworks, databases, etc.
- The hiring process will involve a HackerRank coding test, followed by a phone interview and 3 rounds of personal interviews with our team at the office
GET EXCITED. Because you're about to have a huge impact.
HackerRank is growing fast and we're having a great time working together as we build! We're a fun, friendly, passionate bunch. We’re a team of teams and we’re looking for more smiling faces to come join us! The position is full-time and based in the heart of Bangalore.
PERKS & BENEFITS. “As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough!”
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available for you and your dependents:
- Insurance to all Employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with insurance to their dependents(medical).
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours and time off.
- Employee Reimbursements on gym, telephone, internet etc.
- Our pantry is stocked with healthy snacks, fruits, Coffee and free catered lunch every day.
- Ping pong, hoverboard, foosball, PS4 and many office celebrations like Mafia games, outings, movie evenings to name a few!