We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We're a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Product Design team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within India.
The Design Team at HackerRank is a tight-knit group of creatives who work closely with product management and engineering to craft amazing experiences for our users.
We are looking for a Product Designer who is user-obsessed and passionate about designing elegant experiences. You’ll work to refine HackerRank’s simplicity while applying it to new experiences that our users will love.
You will be working on:
- Design simple, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users
- Gather product requirements, organize and lead regular user research sessions and interviews, frame the problem, and find solutions that address both customers and business needs
- Lead and represent your team effectively, articulating the work and the decisions behind them, and be an advocate for user-centered design.
- Work collaboratively with different teams to identify & narrow problems, arrive at possible design solutions or solution testing frameworks.
- Influence user lifecycle product strategy and execute design work with a high level of polish across all touchpoints
- Lead and mentor designers in the assigned product area.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- A strong sense of the process for building product experiences including best practices for design deliverables including mocks, prototypes, documentation, and quality checks
- Solid visual design foundation understanding of design principles (space, typography, color theory, layout, etc.)
- Strong portfolio of projects, clearly demonstrating your design process and hands-on visual design that speaks to your talent as a creative thinker and problem solver
- Effective communicator, presenter, and eager to give and receive feedback.
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Carrot, Cleo, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $100 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 18M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.