We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Engineering team. This position is full-time and remote within India.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at HackerRank, you will help set the machine learning strategy for HackerRank. This includes: identifying opportunities to improve various products, leading research, as well as prototyping and productionizing machine learning models. You will stay up to date on the latest machine learning research identifying new opportunities to embed intelligence into various HackerRank products.
HackerRank is the leader in tech hiring and we continue to innovate and revolutionize this space. Do you have engineering skills, passion for driving innovation and creativity for solving problems? Are you excited to build robust and scalable enterprise solutions? Come join us!! We are looking to add full-time, 100% remote engineers to our fast growing engineering teams.
What you will be working on:
- Identify business opportunities best suited for machine learning and set the scope, vision and strategy to execute on those opportunities
- Set the foundations and define best practices for machine learning efforts at HackerRank
- Identify opportunities and drive improvements to existing machine learning efforts
- Productionize machine learning models, for example balancing model performance with memory and latency requirements
- Must Haves: Python, Deep Learning, Pytorch or Tensorflow.
- Plus: Math/Statistics background, NLP (Natural Language Processing)
We are looking for:
- 7-8+ years of experience in software development including 3+ years in machine learning engineering
- Prior experience technical directing and mentoring junior team members to deliver large efforts
- Solid ability to understand business priorities and setting vision to realize them
- Being up to date on recent advances in machine learning, and identifying relevant papers and opportunities
- Solid mathematical background and ability to model problems in a thorough and sound way.
- Ability to design and implement a modern machine learning framework and codebase for the company to operate in.
Nice to have:
- Expertise in deep neural networks training on modern machine learning libraries.
- Expertise in natural language processing techniques
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- One-time home office set up stipend
- Monthly Remote Work Enablement Stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellbeing Benefits (Headspace, Ginger, Carrot, Cleo, etc)
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Insurance for all employees (term life, personal accident, medical) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- COVID 19 insurance to employees and dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 15M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.