We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Sales team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
You are a hands on contributor who is excited to make an impact that has tangible results for HackerRank’s overall go-to-market strategy and outcomes. You are eager to engage with prospects and customers, educating them on the value and benefits of HackerRank, and serve a consultant in the sales process matching HackerRank capabilities directly and in a compelling way to prospect talent and business objectives. You will delight in participating in the end-to-end sales process, engaging in value-based discovery, product and process demonstrations, and sharing customer testimonials and best practices. You will also help with the support of trade shows, industry events and demand generation activities.
You will be working on:
- Deliver exceptional customer experiences with high quality, value-based demonstrations and pre-sales engagements with prospects, including conducting initial discovery, requirements analysis, value consulting, solution design
- Collaborate with Customer Success as your prospects begin their journey as a HackerRank customer to ensure a delightful and contiguous experience from the sales process to onboarding
- Maintain a deep understanding of HackerRank capabilities and value proposition, customer talent objectives and business needs and follow HackerRank’s solution consulting frameworks to effectively position HackerRank for success in the sales process
- Deliver impactful business and technical presentations and demonstrations, showcasing HackerRank’s value as a solution to prospective customers
- Support prospect and customer inquiries regarding information security and architecture
- Provide expertise to identify customer business requirements and translate HackerRank platform vision to those requirements, delivering a solution design that clearly aligns HackerRank capabilities to customer needs
- Maintain the necessary industry, product and customer knowledge to operate effectively, including expertise in software languages, frameworks, and stacks
- Act as a strategist for the HackerRank Developer Skills platform – identify functional capabilities with customer business objectives
- Challenges the status quo to elevate the pre-sales function through continuous improvement in frameworks, assets, guidelines, skill sets, organization, roles and responsibilities
- Participate in trade shows and other company and industry events
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a pre-sales engineer
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into lay terms for functional business users and recognize when SMEs should be engaged for more complex requirements
- You stay current on software engineering and the latest technology
- Strong ability to build relationships with our customers and C-level executives
- Ability to travel as required to support sales & marketing activities
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 15M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.