We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Product team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
As a Product Manager - ML/AI, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. Your work will have a direct impact on the lives of millions of developers as you build the platform for them to showcase their skills and get hired. You will be responsible for building systems that improve the technical assessment experience both for our customers & candidates.
You will be working on:
- Understand the technical hiring ecosystem, market, competition and user requirements in detail
- You will work closely with multiple teams to drive our most critical product and platform initiatives in AI/ML
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams and influence senior leaders to communicate AI/ML vision, strategy, goals, status, and customer impact
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products
- 3+ years experience developing/launching products/technologies within AI/ML and/or a related area
- 3+ years experience in one or more of the following: machine learning frameworks or training machine learning models
- Experience driving product vision, GTM strategy, and design discussions
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, and working with cross-functional teams
- Plan and execute product launches working cross-functionally across engineering, marketing, sales, and other product teams
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 15M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.