We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our People team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within India.
You are excited to make an impact and enjoy providing a great level of support with attention to detail. You enjoy providing a great experience for our employees by helping with day-to-day company operations and coordinating interviews for the recruiting team while providing an exceptional candidate experience.
You will be working on:
- Collaborate with recruiting and hiring managers by providing guidance and support
- Schedule candidates for interviews and provide a great candidate experience
- Prepare recruitment status reports when needed
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Organize and facilitate onboarding, offboarding, company communication, and other special projects as needed
- Perform data entry and maintenance for our HRIS
We are looking for:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in coordination and outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Proven success in taking initiative, juggling multiple projects, organizing skills, and working efficiently
- Must have impeccable follow-up skills - with candidates for scheduling interviews as an example
- Alongside our People team, you are comfortable seeking and taking on responsibility in ways- big and small, to help build a world-class team
- High integrity and the ability to build and keep trust and confidence
- You are tech savvy and love incorporating new technologies for better efficiency in your daily routine
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and Google suite
Nice to have:
- Experience overseeing an HRIS is preferred!
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,600+ companies across industries and 11M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.