We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We're a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Customer Success team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
HackerRank is seeking a Customer Success Operations Analyst who will report to the Director of Customer Success Operations within Customer Success. As a Customer Success Operations Analyst, your mission will be to enable our Customer Success department by acting as a systems admin and reporting/data analytics wizard. This role will drive the department's metrics reporting needs, conduct ad hoc analysis, document and work to continuously improve processes as well as assisting with tool administration and optimization.
You will be working on:
Data, Reporting, and Analysis
- Create dashboards for tracking department KPIs, customer adoption statistics and product usage metrics
- Quality assurance and audits of customer data and department data sets
- Create reports and perform analyses based on a variety of factors, including: customer segmentation, product usage, churn reason and adoption analysis
- Maintain weekly, quarterly and annual Customer Success Reporting for CS Leadership and E-Team
- Serve as subject matter expert for Customer Success teams as it relates to CS Software, Support Software (ie Zendesk) and CRM (Salesforce) reporting
- Complete data analysis with large data sets to gather insights required to make key business decisions, such as renewal data, product adoption metrics, and others.
- Serve as the ongoing data integrity & point person between Customer Success and Sales Operations
- Build and provide reports & dashboards for Customer Success leadership in CS Software, Looker, Zendesk and in CRM(Salesforce)
- Own special projects digging into customer health, risk, adoption trends, etc
- Coordinate updating of Escalation Tracker, Account Sync meeting and other internal processes
Tech Stack Operation & Administration
- Assist with implementation and administration of software that facilitates the operations of the Customer Success department
- Work cross functionally with Salesforce admin team to optimize system data and integrations
- Provision CS Software licenses for users & perform regular access audits
- Continuously improve automation of processes within department tools to allow for scalability
- Design CS Software rules to analyze data and trigger actions for the Customer Success team to proactively engage with both low touch and high touch customers
- Aid in the deployment and ongoing health of Customer Success Tools
We are looking for:
- 2-4 years working experience in an analytical role within one or more of the following disciplines: Customer Success, Sales, Strategy or Finance
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data - knowledge of and experience with CRM Tools (ie Salesforce), Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets), BI Tools (ie Looker), Pendo and Customer Success Tools
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience doing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
- Knowledge and experience around report building and visualization.
- Takes high degree of ownership and pride in their work
- Takes initiative in identifying and acting on opportunities to document and improve processes, and to identify trends that should be acted upon
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management
Nice to have:
- Experience with HR / Recruiting industry
- SaaS Industry experience
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,600+ companies across industries and 1M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.