We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Marketing team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
As a Senior ABM Campaign Manager, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy driving ABM programs to fill the sales pipeline. You develop, plan, execute, and measure integrated marketing programs that deliver aggressive pipeline targets.
You will be working on:
- Lead ABM marketing efforts for engaging prospect accounts, as well as customer, up-sell, driving meaningful in-person/digital engagements, and delivering against quarterly pipeline goals.
- You’re a strong demand generation marketer who is equally comfortable having conversations about account-based marketing programs and pipeline generation as they are about analytic workloads.
- As a hands-on campaign manager, you’re comfortable working on your own campaigns and making strategic decisions quickly. You’re a “get stuff done person” that can juggle multiple programs and thrive in the execution details.
- Define, plan, execute, and optimize integrated ABM programs through multiple channels including email, webinars, media, and digital buys, and nurture programs.
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure quality demand delivery and follow-up. Create a feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes in conjunction with the revenue operations team.
- Collaborate with the Content and Product Marketing and other teams to manage the day-to-day execution, monitoring, and optimization of ABM marketing programs.
- Maintain a data-first approach. Measure, analyze, and report on all campaigns for effectiveness and ROI leveraging our closed-loop reporting framework, making decisions based on data insights
- Leverage Marketo and SFDC expertise, as well as your strong writing skills, to self-execute campaigns.
- You’ll set the example as an A-player for other campaign managers, so you’ll be expected to ‘know your stuff’ and hit the ground running.
We are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in B2B enterprise software marketing with a specific focus on demand generation.
- A solid background in B2B digital marketing best practices with a clear understanding of execution, optimization, and KPIs.
- Solid experience with ABM tactics as well as email, direct mail, search, display, and social marketing techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with experience providing regular reports on the performance of digital channels, effectively communicating results, and recommendations for next steps.
- Proven success with the challenge of taking initiative from concept through to implementation.
- Drive stakeholder alignment to gather the necessary information to ensure that our sales team has all they need to be successful.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are comfortable exercising influence without authority to align teams around your marketing objectives.
- Thrive in situations where you don’t have all the information to make decisions but resourceful enough to find the information yourself.
- You take pride in the ownership of your results and over-deliver every quarter on your KPIs.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce is highly desired.
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.