We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Marketing team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
As a Web Developer, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy delivering world-class web content operations. You are creative and passionate about great user experience and focused on driving excellent results.
You will be working on:
- Work closely with the demand generation team, designers, and product marketing to own the maintenance and growth of the HackerRank website and site architecture
- Ideate and launch new web experiences via custom WordPress templates and integrations with our marketing automation and data analytics tools
- Understand the company’s user personas and propose creative web experiences that address user pain points and objectives and maximize demand generation results
- Define technical requirements, implement SEO strategies to drive organic pipeline
- Leverage existing data analytics and reporting tools to track results
- Build quarterly website plans and targets and gain buy-in from internal stakeholders across marketing and executive teams.
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years proven experience managing web initiatives: WordPress deployments, responsive website redesigns, and micro-sites launches; experience working with technical teams and marketing teams highly preferred.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Experience with A/B testing, UX/UI, cross-browser responsive web design techniques.
- Strategic problem-solver who takes a holistic view of challenges and designs creative solutions.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills and a proven relationship builder; facilitate tough conversations and alignment amongst stakeholders.
- An eye for design aesthetic and consistency, and UX/UI design fundamentals.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Google Analytics highly preferred
- Experience in marketing automation and lead nurturing using platforms like Marketo a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.