We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Customer Success team. This position is full-time and based in Bangalore.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and will be in charge of handling all aspects of a project both technical and non-technical for a given large customer of HackerRank.
You will be working on:
- Event Management and Tracking - Manage calendar of events (month/week). Track events registration, question types used, track registered or non-registered event to lock down the expected a number of participants, track test ID, duration of event and time of the event, communicate with the engineering team
- Support Request Triage, Tracking, and Reporting
- Feature Request Triage, Tracking, and Reporting
- New teams onboarding Triage, Tracking, and Reporting
- Product Training Requests Triage, Tracking, and Reporting
- Manage overall communication (internal and external)
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reporting
- Manage and understand daily activities on the platform
- Review and Recommend Optimizations in tests and settings
- Train question creation team
- Train L1 support teams
- On-call support during events
- Troubleshooting/reproducing issues
- Detailed write-ups on queries by customer (e.g. candidate plagiarism, system behavior)
- Data Requests -- Custom queries for data requests which are not available on the product
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of Project or Program Management
- Some Tools worked on - Confluence, Jira, Redash, Google Analytics, Google Docs, Monitoring tools, etc.
- Worked on SQL/Custom Queries & coding experience is a plus
- Exceptional written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent cross-group collaboration
- Team player that contributes to and support strategic decisions to grow the program
- Is energetic, enthusiastic, supportive, motivating and promotes a positive learning environment
- Communicates effectively and concisely with stakeholders and leaders about the program and objectives
- Displays structured thinking, planning, and execution
- Able to execute by working through others, influence without authority, and deal with ambiguity
- We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Communication: Effectively convey big rocks, goals, and issues—as well as produce reports and presentations
- Project Management: Someone who can track project plans (collaborate with multiple teams - engineering, sales, renewals, solutions engineers at HackerRank) with internal/external tools and manage tasks (product requests, enhancements, bugs, issues), triage requests and take them to completion.
- Risk Management: Assess risk at every stage of the process, flag issues early and over-communicate. Ability to predict and create solutions to issues before they arise.
- Data Driven: Ability to accurately analyze and interpret data to make recommendations, drive product usage, and improve the effectiveness of the end-user.
Nice to have: (optional)
- Familiarity: Previously worked at SaaS company in a customer-facing position
- Customer empathy: Ability to listen and be attentive to the customer. Ability to remain calm under stress, politely diffuse conflict, and find a solution that satisfies the customer.
- Interpersonal: Ability to build a strong relationship with the customer, and be a trusted customer advocate. This person should feel comfortable talking and presenting to C-suite executives.
- Product expert with previous product/company they were employed. They should be able to demonstrate, educate, and deep dive into the value add, ROI this product provided its end-user
Benefits & Perks:
As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough. We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Insurance to all employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
- Employee Reimbursements on gym, telephone, internet, and more
- Daily free lunches and delicious snacks
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!