We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Product team. This position is Full-Time and based in Bangalore.
As a Senior Product Manager - Community, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. HackerRank Community is a thriving community of developers who come to HackerRank to practice technical challenges, upskill, participate in contests and certify themselves on skills. It is one of the largest developer communities with close to 10 million registered developers and over 1.5 million active developers.
The developer population across the globe is growing rapidly. With the world becoming more and more technology driven this number is only going to grow faster. We have a significant opportunity in front us to tap into this growth and we are looking for an experienced product manager to help do the same. Our mission for 2021 and beyond is to build the largest community of skilled developers and enable them to get the job they seek.
You will be working on:
- You will own the entire HackerRank Community product line, it’s strategy, roadmap and vision
- You will be responsible for the growth of the community, increasing the number of skilled developers and engaging job seekers
- You will drive synergy between the community and our enterprise offering, and find new ways to provide direct value from community to our core business
- You will own the developer experience across the community product
We are looking for:
- A seasoned product manager with 5+ years of experience
- Experience with B2C products and/or community products
- A strong technical background is a plus
- Prior experience with developer focused product or communities is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough. We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Insurance to all employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
- Employee Reimbursements on gym, telephone, internet, and more
- Daily free lunches and delicious snacks
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!