We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Customer Success team. This position is full-time and based in Bangalore.
As a Senior Support Engineer, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy working closely with our customers and ensure a fast and accurate response. You will use your technical expertise to diagnose and resolve complex customer issues and are excited to make an impact.
We need a great communicator as well as an accomplished software engineer. You need to be a service-oriented person who enjoys helping others with technology. You are probably the go-to technology helper in your home or circle of friends. You’ve been a support engineer serving enterprise customers before, and you enjoy the challenge of handling a huge variety of customers who work in large and small businesses, using HackerRank to hire their developers.
You will be working on:
- Helping answer technical queries by recruiters, engineering hiring managers, and developers.
- For eg: how do you ensure that a Python code is given the same CPU resources as a C++ code to ensure fairness in evaluation since Python is a slower (interpreted) language than C++ (compiled)?
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
We are looking for:
- A seasoned Hacker with 2+ years of development and/or technical experience
- Strong CS fundamentals with working knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Great communication skills and the ability to provide the best customer service for our customers
- Ability to articulate an idea or a thought in a way that the audience will understand
Nice To Have(Optional):
- Experience working with Zendesk in support role
- Previous experience supporting Saas product for business customers
Benefits & Perks:
As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough. We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Insurance to all employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
- Employee Reimbursements on gym, telephone, internet, and more
- Daily free lunches and delicious snacks
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!