We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables them to effectively assess technical skills. We're a friendly, motivated, and passionate group looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Sales team. This position is full-time and based ideally in Mountain View, CA.
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRanks’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy developing and delivering training and enablement programs.
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop, execute, and manage learning strategies to enable our global sales and customer success reps and front-line leaders through a variety of learning channels.
- Responsible for developing and delivering training and enablement programs to all levels of sales employees (SDR, AE, CS). These include but are not limited to:
- New Hire and Ongoing training
- Curriculum development
- Competency Assessment
- Certification Programs
- Building community around sales competency and coaching
- Global Sales Kickoff
- Proactively identify key areas for improvement through coaching, training, process, and/or systems
- Maintain all related systems and processes
- Continually optimize Sales Enablement best practices as our organization grows
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of Sales Enablement investments and programs
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product and engineering, finance and HR and other internal stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of sales enablement, training, and coaching experience
- Proven global leadership managing a distributed team
- Prior Direct Enterprise level Software Sales experience
- Demonstrated ability in improving sales and customer success team metrics and goals
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the organization.
Benefits & Perks: As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
- Daily free lunches and delicious snacks
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to consistently hire the best without wasting engineering cycles. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.