We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We're a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our sales team. This position is full-time and based in Mountain View, CA.
As an Account Executive, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRanks’s mission to “Match Every Developer to the Right Job”. You enjoy sales and building relationships and are excited to make an impact.
What you’ll be working on:
- Leadership by inspiring yourself, our company and your customers to embrace a new method of connecting value to customers
- Leverage your skills and your customers’ experience to continually evolve the sales process and our product for enabling it
- Drive revenue by connecting with customers and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful.
- Consistently over-achieve the business and revenue objectives set forth in your plan
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with Product and Marketing team
- Real-time CRM tracking and updating of your customers. We use Salesforce, but even if you don't have experience with Salesforce, an understanding of the basics about CRM tool usage is critical, coupled with an appreciation of the value of real-time activity tracking
What we’re looking for:
- You're ready and willing to dive headfirst into a fast-paced start-up environment
- You have 3+ years of demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close business in a SaaS sales environment
- You have an understanding and passion for technology; you love to stay up-to-date on the latest news in the tech world
- You are highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- You are capable of developing compelling strategies that deliver results
- You gather and use data to inform decision making and to persuade others
- You have an innate ability to include multiple partners and members of the company's management team using competitive selling in order to position products against direct and indirect competitors
- You have strong negotiating skills
- You're a forecasting guru
- You have a proven record of overachieving quota and driving results in a high-growth company environment.
- You have an established reputation as a high integrity top performer
- You love to learn and you leverage your internal & external resources to improve every day
Benefits & Perks: As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
- Daily free lunches and delicious snacks
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. We have a community of 7M+ developers who trust HackerRank as their go-to spot for learning new languages, practicing for interviews, and participating in hackathons. 2,000+ customers such as LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to build strong engineering teams. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.