We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables them to effectively assess technical skills. We're a friendly, motivated, and passionate group looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Sales team. This position is full-time and based in Mountain View, CA or Indianapolis, IN.
As a Renewals Manager, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRanks’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy quarterbacking the renewal sales process with customer success and sales, discovery of upsell opportunities, negotiating pricing, and contract negotiations.
What you’ll be working on:
- Responsible for all the phases of the renewal sales process - proactively contacting all customers with expiring contracts, generating renewal quotes, ensuring renewals are complete, and maintaining contact with CSM/AE regularly throughout the year for health checks.
- Manage a pipeline of renewal opportunities and deliver results against monthly, quarterly and yearly forecast objectives and maintain a 4-month rolling forecast and track sales activity in SFDC.
- Interact with other departments including Customer Success, Product, Finance, Sales, and Marketing to meet and deliver customer requirements/expectations
- Coordination with Customer Success Managers to provide responses and resolutions to issues in a timely manner
- Leverage the renewal activity to promote upsells
- Provide Service of Incomparable Excellence
- Work with the customers and customer success managers to ensure they are maximizing products and achieving success
- Generate renewal reminders, quotes and agreements
What we’re looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience selling / negotiating - contracts, renewals, procurement etc.
- You truly believe in creating a partnership with the customer - “consultative selling" is more than just a cliché or buzzword to you
- You are hungry...not just for the money but also to truly transform the world of recruiting
- You have an analytical bend of mind - from prospecting to proposals, data drives your success
- You understand how to speak with recruiting, engineering and procurement because you understand the different reasons various stakeholders care about the same product
- You’re not afraid to get dirty in the technology - this is a product for engineers, by engineers, and about engineers - you’re ready to understand it on all levels
Benefits & Perks: As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
- Daily free lunches and delicious snacks
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to consistently hire the best without wasting engineering cycles. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.