We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We're a friendly, motivated, and passionate group looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Engineering team. This position is full-time and based in Bangalore.
As a Product Manager, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRanks’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You enjoy working with an amazing engineering team that’s passionate about creating more opportunities for people by changing the way companies hire and are excited to make an impact.
We are looking for a strong, proactive Product Manager to lead our Developer Experience product at HackerRank.
What you’ll be working on:
- Own the Developer Experience:
You will be be responsible for the entire Developer Platform and related products, including the HackerRank leading online IDE experience across all products
- Own Candidate Experience on HackerRank Assessments:
Over 1500+ companies use HackerRank for assessing candidates. You will be the owner for the entire candidate experience on our platforms, impacting the lives and careers of millions of developers.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years prior experience in building and launching amazing products.
- You have a technical background or have launched products for developers; You can empathize with the needs of developers
- You gather and use data to inform decision making and to persuade others
Benefits & Perks: As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough. We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Insurance to all employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
- Employee Reimbursements on gym, telephone, internet, and more
- Daily free lunches and delicious snacks
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to consistently hire the best without wasting engineering cycles. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.