HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier one Silicon Valley VCs. We are a skills-based hiring platform that helps companies evaluate technical skills, better. We’re driving a new paradigm shift by eliminating resumes and creating opportunities for hundreds of thousands of programmers worldwide. We have a community of 5M+ developers and 1,000+ customers across industries, and the best part is we are just getting started. Our customers - including VMware, Twitter, Capital One and many other Fortune 100 companies - rely on HackerRank to build strong engineering teams.
We've assembled an amazing team that’s passionate about creating more opportunities for people by changing the way companies hire. We are ambitious, data-driven givers, and we love delighting customers. If you're interested in scaling HackerRank by working with some of the largest companies in the world, let’s talk.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE TO DO…
- Define and lead an effective project management process, implementing agile best practices
- Own end-to-end project execution and report on project status, activities, and progress
- Participate in strategic discussions with company execs on project objectives and project processes
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; manage risks; stay on top of priorities; and perform delivery planning
- Manage concurrent projects throughout their lifecycle phases, achieving successful project completion
- Resolve blockers and address bottlenecks while empowering the team
WHAT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE…
- B.S. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/related field or at least 4 years of prior experience in technology focused roles
- 6+ years of Project Management experience that involved overseeing project teams with at least 8 team members, including Developers
- 2+ years of Scrum experience
- Proven track record of direct leadership, accountability, and ownership in the end-to-end execution of multiple concurrent projects
- Expert knowledge of Jira
- Strategic self-starter with creative problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to overcome obstacles independently
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience with Tableau is highly desirable
GET EXCITED. Because you're about to have a huge impact.
HackerRank is growing fast and we're having a great time working together as we build! We're a fun, friendly, passionate bunch. We’re a team of teams and we’re looking for more smiling faces to come join us! The position is full-time and based in the heart of Bangalore.
PERKS & BENEFITS. “As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough!”
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available for you and your dependents:
- Insurance to all Employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with insurance to their dependents(medical).
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours and time off.
- Employee Reimbursements on gym, telephone, internet etc.
- Our pantry is stocked with healthy snacks, fruits, Coffee and free catered lunch every day.
- Ping pong, hoverboard, foosball, PS4 and many office celebrations like Mafia games, outings, movie evenings to name a few!