HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs. We are a skills-based hiring platform that helps companies evaluate technical skills, better. We’re driving a new paradigm shift by eliminating resumes and creating opportunities for hundreds of thousands of programmers worldwide. We have a community of 4M developers and 1,000 customers across industries, and the best part is we are just getting started. Our customers - including VMware, Twitter, Capital One, and many other Fortune 100 companies - rely on HackerRank to build strong engineering teams.
We've assembled an amazing team that’s passionate about creating more opportunities for people by changing the way companies hire. We are ambitious, data-driven givers, and we love delighting customers. If you're interested in scaling HackerRank by working with some of the largest companies in the world, let’s talk.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At HackerRank, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise, and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales of HackeRank Solutions with Enterprise prospects. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE TO DO…
- You will be a passionate, enthusiastic and successful new business sales person who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
- You will be a key player in HackeRank’s Enterprise sales team to drive net new business sales into enterprise accounts
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors
- Drive revenue by connecting with customers and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful
- Consistently over-achieve the business and revenue objectives set forth in your plan
- Leadership by inspiring yourself, our company and your customers to embrace a new method of connecting value to customers
- Real-time CRM tracking and updating of your customers. We use Salesforce, but even if you don't have experience with Salesforce, an understanding of the basics about CRM tool usage is critical, coupled with an appreciation of the value of real-time activity tracking
WHAT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE…
- You're ready and willing to dive headfirst into a fast-paced start-up environment
- You have 3+ years of demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close business in a SaaS sales environment
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position HackerRank solutions within prospective accounts
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment towards enterprise organizations
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable selling online via (Zoom, WebEx) or meeting face to face
- You have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment
GET EXCITED. Because you're about to have a huge impact.
HackerRank is growing fast and we're having a great time working together as we build! We're a fun, friendly, passionate bunch. We’re a team of teams and we’re looking for more smiling faces to come join us! The position is full-time and based in the heart of Silicon Valley.
PERKS & BENEFITS. As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough.
- Employee coverage for health benefits and pensions.
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours and time off.
- Daily free lunches, snacks, and team outings!