HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier one Silicon Valley VCs. We are a skills-based hiring platform that helps companies evaluate technical skills, better. We’re driving a new paradigm shift by eliminating resumes and creating opportunities for hundreds of thousands of programmers worldwide. We have a community of 4+M developers and 1,000 customers across industries, and the best part is we are just getting started. Our customers - including VMware, Twitter, Capital One, and many other Fortune 100 companies - rely on HackerRank to build strong engineering teams.
We've assembled an amazing team that’s passionate about creating more opportunities for people by changing the way companies hire. We are ambitious, data-driven givers, and we love delighting customers. If you're interested in scaling HackerRank by working with some of the largest companies in the world, let’s talk.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE TO DO…
- Track record as a highly successful, hands-on Marketer in SaaS environments and a champion of best practices
- Partner with our Sales Team across Mid-Market and Enterprise to create growth strategies to achieve revenue goals across North America, Europe and Apac
- Manage, lead, and grow the Demand Marketing team composed of: Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Events Manager and Senior Enterprise Field Marketing Manager
- Collaborate with the Content, PR, Brand, Product Marketing, Sales and other teams to create a rich demand gen strategy and asset roadmap to attract a qualified audience of Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Deliver compelling, specific messaging for each stage of the buyer journey, creating an engaging customer experience with bottom-line results
- Imagine, build and execute ABM/omni-channel campaigns across email, social and web, with the support of our marketing operation team
- Conducting A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance
- Measure, analyse and report of all campaigns for effectiveness and ROI leveraging our closed loop reporting framework
- Leverage the marketing community to generate ideas/insights driving improvements
- Passion for lifecycle marketing
- Love to experiment and to take intelligent risks
WHAT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE…
- 10+ years of proven experience in managing demand generation, demonstrating significant and measurable results.
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, CRM platforms and learning management systems
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy through education
- Ability to write effective copy
- Familiarity with B2B Marketing and Customer Success process
- Drive stakeholders alignment to gather necessary information to ensure that our CS team have all they need to be successful
- High energy, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-past environment
- Experience with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition industries a plus
GET EXCITED. Because you're about to have a huge impact.
HackerRank is growing fast and we're having a great time working together as we build! We're a fun, friendly, passionate bunch. We’re a team of teams and we’re looking for more smiling faces to come join us! The position is full-time and based in the heart of Silicon Valley.
PERKS & BENEFITS. As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available for you and your dependents:
- 100% employee coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision; with 70% coverage for dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours and time off, commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness classes, free lunches, snacks and endless supply of Philz Coffee