We’re revolutionizing tech hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that allows them to effectively assess technical skills. We're a friendly, motivated, and passionate bunch looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our Engineering team. This position is full-time and based in Bangalore.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRanks’s mission to “Match Every Developer to the Right Job”. You enjoy working with an amazing engineering team that’s passionate about creating more opportunities for people by changing the way companies hire and are excited to make an impact.
What you’ll be working on:
- An ideal Front End Engineer would have minimum 7+ years of experience in building highly scalable & responsive UI on the Web/Mobile
- Experience writing modular/reusable code and using modern JS frameworks like React / Angular JS / Vue, or other comparable frameworks or toolkits
- Experience working with Design and understanding of different frameworks.
- Great interpersonal & communication skills
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with web-page optimization, I18N, Accessibility, AMP
- Experience with security and threat modeling
- Open source contribution is a big plus
- Knowledge of databases like MySQL, Elasticsearch, and MongoDB will be a plus
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts will be good
- Experience in Node Js and Dev tooling.
Benefits & Perks: As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Insurance to all employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
- Employee Reimbursements on gym, internet, and more
- Daily free lunches and delicious snacks
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. We have a community of 6M+ developers who trust HackerRank as their go-to spot for learning new languages, practicing for interviews, and participating in hackathons. 1,500+ customers such as LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to build strong engineering teams. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.