HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs. We are a skills-based hiring platform that helps companies evaluate technical skills, better. We’re driving a new paradigm shift by eliminating resumes and creating opportunities for hundreds of thousands of programmers worldwide. We have a community of 5M+ developers and 1,000+ customers across industries, and the best part is we are just getting started. Our customers - including VMware, Twitter, Capital One, and many other Fortune 100 companies - rely on HackerRank to build strong engineering teams.
We've assembled an amazing team that’s passionate about creating more opportunities for people by changing the way companies hire. We are ambitious, data-driven givers, and we love delighting customers. If you're interested in scaling HackerRank by working with some of the largest companies in the world, let’s talk.
- Helping answer technical queries by customers both pre-sale & post-sale. For eg: how do you ensure that a Python code is given the same CPU resources as a C++ code to ensure fairness in evaluation since Python is a slower (interpreted) language than C++ (compiled)?
- Ensuring the tests are implemented right. For every (job role, seniority) we have a set of challenges that are appropriate. The SE needs to ensure that any question that a customer creates or we create follows the framework, monitor the performance of the test (how many people clear the challenge and what % get offers?) and provide the right recommendations to tweak the test, to increase the onsite -> offer ratio.
- Work with engineering on interesting projects that help customers in your regular role and may end up in the product.
- Love for the job & alignment with our mission of matching every developer to the right job
- Good communication skills: Ability to articulate an idea or a thought in a way that the audience understands
- A passion and knowledge of our tech stack and being able to communicate that to our prospective customers
- Insurance to all Employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with insurance to their dependents(medical).
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours and time off.
- Employee Reimbursements on gym, telephone, internet etc.
- Our pantry is stocked with healthy snacks, fruits, Coffee and free catered lunch every day.
- Ping pong, hoverboard, foosball, PS4 and many office celebrations like Mafia games, outings, movie evenings to name a few!