Habu is a startup that is redefining how companies do data-driven marketing in a privacy-first era. We are the platform trusted by product teams at Disney, Kroger / 84.51, and others to allow them to build their clean room platforms in a privacy-by-design environment. Additionally, we’re trusted by some of the world’s smartest marketing organizations at L'Oreal, Asics, and others to help them generate insights using privacy-safe data sharing across their strategic marketing partnerships.
We firmly believe in the value of company culture which holds true to our core principles of grit, empathy, collaboration, authenticity, and innovation. These values ring true in the people, products, and passion on display each and every day. We understand what makes experiences transformative in our company and with our clients, and we know Habu can help.
About the Role
We have built the most robust, flexible, interoperable clean room solution on the planet. Our customers and their partners can author and automate any imaginable use case with privacy and governance enforced end-to-end. In this role, you will play a key role in defining, building, and bringing to market capabilities that accelerate data collaboration at scale. Our product must delight product & data teams, privacy and governance teams, and business users alike, helping all to discover, implement, and execute mutually beneficial use cases with complete transparency and control. This role will be cross-functional in nature, with key stakeholders in Customer Success, Analytics, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales.
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of experience working with marketing teams and their agencies at all levels of the Fortune 1000
- 3+ years of product management and/or product marketing experience
- Deep understanding of the data-driven advertising ecosystem
- Strong analytical acumen
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Proven success working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment; self-starter who is energized by the challenge of early-stage company-building
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
- New category and Greenfield Space
- Well-Funded - Habu Raised $25M in Series B Funding in Q4 2021.
- Rich On Target Earnings Potential
- Equity for All Employees
- Excellent Medical benefits for you and your family
- Life & Long-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Work-Life Balance
- Adjustable Work Schedule
- Remote Work Schedule Encouraged
- Remote Work Perks
Generous Holidays & Paid Time Off:
- Open PTO
- Company-wide day off quarterly
- Five (5) Volunteer Days
- Standard Annual Holidays
- End of year company wide close 5 days