Habu is a startup that is redefining how companies do data-driven marketing in a privacy-first era. We are the platform trusted by product teams at Disney, Kroger / 84.51, and others to allow them to build their clean room platforms in a privacy-by-design environment. Additionally, we’re trusted by some of the world’s smartest marketing organizations at L'Oreal, Asics, and others to help them generate insights using privacy-safe data sharing across their strategic marketing partnerships.
We firmly believe in the value of company culture which holds true to our core principles of grit, empathy, collaboration, authenticity, and innovation. These values ring true in the people, products, and passion on display each and every day. We understand what makes experiences transformative in our company and with our clients, and we know Habu can help.
What you’ll be doing:
The Head of Agency Partnerships will play a pivotal role in driving Habu's near-term and long-term growth. Your mission is to build and sustain strong, productive relationships with agencies who work alongside our mutual brand clients, implementing our software to solve complex data problems.
1. Evangelization of Habu Software: We are looking for a candidate with a 'hunter mentality' to lead this charge. Your aim will be to make Habu the go-to software solution for agencies and their clients who require user-friendly, flexible, and powerful data clean room solutions. Advocating for Habu's capabilities to our agency partners and prospective clients will be the most critical aspect of this role.
2. Agency Enablement: You will collaborate closely with Habu's sales, customer success, and product teams to facilitate agency enablement. This includes identifying opportunities for partnership and delivering solutions that meet client needs.
In addition to these key areas, this role will have a significant impact on Habu’s external relationships in the broader advertising/marketing ecosystem. Internally, you will help shape the culture and strategy of our strategic partnerships team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years experience working with agencies, either in roles selling to agencies, managing agency relationships, or a mix of both.
- Strong track record of building and managing partnerships, with a bias towards action.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- New category and Greenfield Space
- Well-Funded - Habu Raised $25M in Series B Funding in Q4 2021.
- Rich On Target Earnings Potential
- Equity for All Employees
- Excellent Medical benefits for you and your family
- Life & Long-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Work-Life Balance
- Adjustable Work Schedule
- Remote Work Schedule Encouraged
- Remote Work Perks
Generous Holidays & Paid Time Off:
- Open PTO
- Company-wide day off quarterly
- Five (5) Volunteer Days
- Standard Annual Holidays
- End of year company wide close 5 days