Habu is a startup that is redefining how companies do data-driven marketing in a privacy-first era. Launched by the team that wrote the book on data-driven marketing as well as built the market-leading DMP that was acquired by Salesforce, Habu is designed for the 2020’s. We future proofed our system with identity-strong and privacy-by-design foundations and have built software applications for privacy-safe data sharing, analytics and measurement. In a complex world of distributed systems, our modular technology can deliver intelligence from data wherever it may live.
We firmly believe in the value of company culture which holds true to our core principles of grit, empathy, collaboration, authenticity, and innovation. These values ring true in the people, products, and passion on display each and every day. We understand what makes experiences transformative in our company, and with our clients - and we know, Habu can help.
About the role
We have built the most robust, flexible, interoperable clean room solution on the planet. Our customers and their partners can author and automate any imaginable use case with privacy and governance enforced end-to-end. The opportunity is to package and templatize the most important use cases for the marketing teams and their ecosystem partners. This role will be cross-functional in nature, with key stakeholders in Customer Success, Analytics, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales. You are an expert in the language and the personas of data-driven marketing teams and can deliver an experience that is plug-and-play for the marketing use cases which clean rooms unlock.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience working with marketing teams and their agencies at all levels of the Fortune 1000
- 2+ years of product management and/or product marketing experience
- Deep understanding of the data-driven advertising ecosystem
- Strong analytical acumen
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills. Proven success working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment; self-starter who is energized by the challenge of early-stage company-building.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
- New category and Greenfield Space
- Well-Funded - Habu Raised $25M in Series B Funding in Q4 2021.
- Rich On Target Earnings Potential
- Equity for All Employees
- Excellent Medical benefits for you and your family
- Life & Long-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Work-Life Balance
- Adjustable Work Schedule
- Remote Work Schedule Encouraged
- Remote Work Perks
Generous Holidays & Paid Time Off:
- Open PTO
- Company-wide day off quarterly
- Five (5) Volunteer Days
- Standard Annual Holidays
- End of year company wide close 5 days