Habu is a startup that is redefining how companies do data-driven marketing in a privacy-first era. We are the platform trusted by product teams at Disney, Kroger / 84.51, and others to allow them to build their clean room platforms in a privacy-by-design environment. Additionally, we’re trusted by some of the world’s smartest marketing organizations at L'Oreal, Asics, and others to help them generate insights using privacy-safe data sharing across their strategic marketing partnerships.
We firmly believe in the value of company culture which holds true to our core principles of grit, empathy, collaboration, authenticity, and innovation. These values ring true in the people, products, and passion on display each and every day. We understand what makes experiences transformative in our company and with our clients, and we know Habu can help.
The Solution Engineer is charged with designing innovative solutions for Habu customers - enabling them to adapt to a rapidly changing marketing ecosystem and unlock increased value from their strategic partners. The ideal candidate will continue to refine and expand the ways in which Habu technology can be applied to solve customer use cases, spanning marketing and digital advertising to more general data collaboration and Data Science needs. This role will work in close collaboration with Sales, Product and Customer Success teams.
As a Solution Engineer, you will design the technical blueprint for how Habu customers can leverage Data Clean Room technology, alongside their existing data and technology assets. This role must achieve a deep technical understanding of Habu’s product capabilities and assist our sales team in articulating and illustrating those concepts to prospective customers. This role is responsible for documenting customer requirements and partnering closely with Habu Product & Engineering teams to align our roadmap to market trends and demand. Finally, the Solution Engineer will work hand-in-hand with Customer Success to ensure that the vision for every customer engagement is realized. This is a strategic hire for a fast-growing company that will shape our customer engagements, and our products.
What you'll be doing:
- Support Habu sales engagements by: engaging directly with business and technical stakeholders, documenting customer requirements, designing architecture and data flows and building product demos that illustrate Habu’s technology in action.
- Develop implementation plans, statements of work and use case roadmaps to accelerate time-to-value for Habu customers.
- Develop and lead Sales enablement sessions to help onboarding of new Sales team members or provide in-depth training as needed
- Lead RFI/RFP responses, in partnership with Sales, to fully communicate the value of Habu technology to prospective customers, partners and the analyst community
- Support Customer Success teams in delivering insights and value for Habu customers, and create new solution blueprints based on successful engagements and use cases
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical support for Product, Sales and Business Development functions, by staying on top of industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive solutions to inform Product and Go-To-Market strategies
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, a related field; or equivalent on-the-job experience
- 3-5 years of a experience in solutions consulting, solutions architecture or sales engineering within a B2B software, SaaS or data technology business
- Technical working knowledge of: marketing & advertising technologies (data, identity, ad buying/selling, measurement)
- Basic knowledge and navigation of cloud infrastructure & database technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, Snowflake)
- Fundamental understanding of SQL, Data Science (AI/ML), Visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI) a plus
- Passion for working with customers and partners, with a track-record of making an impact on Sales and developing relationships.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills. Proven success working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment; self-starter who is energized by the challenge of early-stage company-building.
- New category and Greenfield Space
- Well-Funded - Habu Raised $25M in Series B Funding in Q4 2021.
- Rich On Target Earnings Potential
- Equity for All Employees
- Excellent Medical benefits for you and your family
- Life & Long-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Work-Life Balance
- Adjustable Work Schedule
- Remote Work Schedule Encouraged
- Remote Work Perks
Generous Holidays & Paid Time Off:
- Open PTO
- Company-wide day off quarterly
- Five (5) Volunteer Days
- Standard Annual Holidays
- End of year company wide close 5 days