Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a CRM & PROCESS SR SPECIALIST (Salesforce) for our PARTNERSHIPS SALES OPERATIONS team!
Gympass Partnerships Sales Operations team is looking for a CRM & Process Specialist (Salesforce) to coordinate the development and enablement of our sales tools across all regions (Brazil, Spanish speaking Latam, US and Europe).
You will be responsible for helping to execute and scale operational and planning processes in partnership with our sales teams globally by (i) coordinating the development of our sales tools (managing and pushing the agenda of our recurring review sessions, ensuring we meet our timeline), (ii) providing day-to-day support to our sales teams and troubleshooting of issues (coordinating with the development team to fix bugs, adjusting account ownership, etc.) and (iii) leading the testing of new developments and ensuring all executives are aware of how to correctly use our sales tools (e.g. Salesforce enhancements, integration with other systems, building training material, training new hires, etc.).
- Establishing working relationships with both the commercial and product development teams
- Coordinating the development and improvement of our sales tools and processes by facilitating project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback and open communication with the team on project planning execution
- Controlling the evolution of projects involving risk management, stakeholders, scope, cost management, resource allocation, and milestones
- Providing day-to-day support to our sales teams and troubleshooting of issues (support)
- Leading the testing of new developments and tools
- Ensuring our commercial teams are aware of our processes and how to correctly use our sales tools (developing training materials, coordinating and leading training sessions, onboarding new hires)
- Assisting the Product development team with establishing the TO BE and AS IS journeys for new projects and supporting product documentation (RFC/PRD and definition of done)
- Live the mission: inspire and empower others by genuinely caring for your own wellbeing and your colleagues. Bring wellbeing to the forefront of work, and create a supportive environment where everyone feels comfortable taking care of themselves, taking time off, and finding work-life balance.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce Development
- Experience working with sales teams
- Advanced/Fluent in English, as you will be working with international stakeholders across all regions
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Proactive: capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- A team player who works collaboratively and effectively across a diverse set of functions, backgrounds, and working styles
- Good prioritization skills, to balance key priorities and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Strong workflow skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.