Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a STAFF SALESFORCE SOFTWARE ENGINEER to join our Partners Focus Area in BRAZIL!
At the Salesforce Partner team, we build the front of the source of truth of the Gympass business model. Our mission is to help Gympass build a truly scalable platform to support the multiple variations of the hierarchy of accounts in which our partners operate around the world with great flexibility and dynamism in incorporating new flows.
We have many important challenges, such as building a system that gives us the flexibility to have different commercial conditions for different partners in one or many negotiations. In addition, we are responsible for making available, in a simple way, a flow that allows the sales executive to do all types of negotiations taking into account all levels of the partners' account hierarchy.
When it comes to technical challenges, our team works to deliver highly scalable solutions, managing massive flows and focusing on the balance between custom and standard. Given our core services role, you'll have the opportunity to help drive architectural decisions that affect our entire platform, and you'll have opportunities to develop both leadership and technical skills, depending on your career aspirations and capabilities.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve features focusing on performance, scalability and stability;
- Bring expertise in architecture and design processes, dive into the most complex technical problems;
- Create new solutions to meet emerging needs as our new business grows;
- Work in agile development and quick prototypes, and you strive to see your work in action;
- Responsible for finding the balance between using standard salesforce functionality and customizing;
- Responsible for finding solutions that take into account the limits of the platform;
- Be hands-on and engage in coding to develop solutions and solve all surfacing problems;
- Be able to make quick and smart decisions that will affect the outcome of the product;
- Account for systems reliability, scalability, SLA and SLO;
- Identify and raise awareness on technical debts and engineering backlog;
- Build solutions through declarative programming (Flow, Approval Processes) and coding (Apex, LWC, Aura);
- Live the mission: inspire and empower others by genuinely caring for your own wellbeing and your colleagues. Bring wellbeing to the forefront of work, and create a supportive environment where everyone feels comfortable taking care of themselves, taking time off, and finding work-life balance;
WHO YOU ARE
- You will collaborate closely with the Staff Software Engineer and the Technical Program Manager in order to evaluate feasibility of tasks, suggest technical solutions and document it;
- Experience in REST/SOAP APIs, building integrations with Salesforce and experience in Lightning Web Components;
- Experience in working in a collaborative environment of teams of engineers, product managers and designers;
- Experience in Apex Enterprise Patterns, Patterns Design, Frameworks and Agile Ecosystems;
- Passion for new technologies and proven capability in analysis and problem-solving;
- Excellent teamwork, communication and project management skills;
- Must be proactive, have the ability to think outside of the box and hands-on profile to fit with our startup culture;
- You need to be able to articulate ideas clearly when speaking to groups in English;
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access digital fitness programs and online wellness resources, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
FITNESS: Additional fitness subsidy to access onsite gyms and fitness studios.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure, but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days paid holiday per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!).
PARENTAL LEAVE: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive environment filled with passionate individuals from all over the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.