Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Lead Generation Analyst to our Revenue Marketing team in Argentina to work with Gympass Spanish Speaking countries.
- Collaborate in the creation and implementation of lead generation strategies and multi-channel B2B campaigns in Gympass SS Countries (AR, CL, MX);
- Manage a lead generation pipeline and generate MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads);
- Work closely with the sales team in order to identify business needs and provide insights to improve the lead generation through different channels;
- Develope email and nurturing campaigns and execute online/offline events;
- Partner with the content team to provide campaign customization and localization;
- Manage data effectively when working with campaigns, information, files, reports, dashboards, among others;
- Use databases, CRM, or other softwares to track progress.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in a similar role (implementing Marketing B2B Lead Generation strategies);
- Knowledge in Account-Based Marketing - ABM;
- Knowledge about Growth & Automation Marketing;
- Experience with marketing tools like Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Livestorm, etc;
- A strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment;
- Good writing and communications skills in Spanish, but English knowledge is mandatory.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Equitable job search. The employer may only request information strictly necessary for the performance of the job offered (Law 6471).