Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Martech and Analytics Sr. Director to our Marketing Operations team in São Paulo!
This role to join the Global Marketing Operations team, responsible for empowering the entire Marketing & CX organization to efficiently scale and accelerate revenue growth through technology, processes, data and insights. As a Martech and Analytics Sr. Director, you will be an enabler of innovation across marketing and CX: maximize the team's efforts, uncover new growth opportunities and determine the best infrastructure, martech stack and processes to leverage the business through technology and data, so we can grow efficiently. This position own full martech roadmap and stack decisions, acting as the main partner for the other Marketing and Cx team, as well as being the bridge between business needs and PD's engineering support.
- Lead global strategy, mapping, implementation and governance of marketing technologies, platforms and data, partnering with Product Team to prioritize roadmap
- Liaise effectively with mother Marketing and CX team to ensure MartTech is anticipating their needs, proactively planning capabilities, and supporting change management, making sure marketing technology investments are translated into direct and measurable business results
- Manage the entire Martech stack and associated integrations and automations
- Own lead management, scoring, qualifaction and routing process
- Project manage website development initiatives, being the bridge between Website Experience and Engineering team
- Provide insights and reporting on marketing campaigns and channels performance
- Partner closely with Sales Operations and Finance teams to develop models for use in sales funnel conversion optimisation, revenue forecasting, CAC and ROI measurement
- Develop and maintain data and reporting processes, promoting data integrity best practices for maintaining a healthy database, in partnership with Global Analytics team
- Create documentation, workflows, playbooks and templates to support processes and platforms implementation and governance, to maximize adoption and efficiency
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years experience in Managing Marketing Technology Roadmaps, Marketing Operations, Marketing Analytics
- Experience in B2B Saas/Tech company is highly desired
- Fully proficient in digital marketing and applicable technology concepts (i.e., SEO, UX, UI, Web Analytics, A/B testing, Probability & Statistics, Data science, Attribution, Engineering and systems design)
- Ability to set a short, medium, long term vision and define necessary processes, platforms and systems to fullfill this vision
- A strong communicator who can translate complex technical language into practical business oriented and 'so what' messages
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of various marketing functions to determine ROI
- Advanced in data segmentation and reporting within a CRM and Marketing Automation system (Salesforce and HubSpot are highly preferred)
- A proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but when exceptional attention to detail
- Has a positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work collaboratively with marketing, sales, and engineering professionals, and the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously
- Experienced leader, managing large direct and cross functional teams
- Fluent in English and Portuguese is mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We want Gympassers to live healthier and happier lives, both in and out of work. That's why we have a comprehensive Total Rewards approach that encompasses benefits, compensation and personal growth opportunities within a high-performance, inclusive, and supportive environment.
In New York, California, Colorado, Massachusetts, and Washington, the annual base salary range for this role is USD $156.800,00 - $196.000,00. The base salary range for other locations may vary. Actual base salary will be dependent on geographic location, relevant experience, skills, qualifications and/or other job-related factors. In addition to base salary, this role may also be eligible to participate in either our annual bonus plan or a sales incentive plan, and our performance-based stock option program.
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, vision, and life insurance
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home
Our offices are in New York, LA, and Houston. You can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Missouri, New Hampshire, Texas, Tennessee, Illinois, California, Colorado, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, or California.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days PTO per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!)
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Click here for descriptions of our Gympass US benefits!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!