Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our New Ventures Product and Technology Team in Brazil.
- Drive product requirements definition, actively collaborating with various cross-functional teams and stakeholders within Gympass to propose new product solutions as well as to continuously review and improve the current product functionality and performance
- Build and clearly communicate your product vision in addition to the product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- Drive product planning, build and manage high-quality product roadmaps
- Work closely with data, product design, and engineering teams to deliver well-rounded, scalable, and stunning products
- Create OKRs, goals, and success metrics. Being able to track and report on their progress.
- Explore new ways of improving existing services, products, and process
- Manage our backlog and lead meetings with engineers and designers
WHO YOU ARE
- Solid experience in product management experience with great tech products
- Desirable experience building a product from scratch in close collaboration with engineering and design team members
- Analytical and quantitative skills is a must, ability to use data and metrics to generate insights, iterate and improve product
- Be able to prioritize and make pragmatic decisions
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and translate them into a simple, friendly and intuitive product
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven spirit with a great desire to make things happen
- Capacity to develop original ideas and propose innovative product solutions
- Engineering/ software development background is a plus
- Experience in agile development environments
- Advanced level of English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.