Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a B2B Sales Executive to our Client Sales team in Munich!
This role is to join our German SMB team. You will be responsible for managing the sales process for businesses with up to 500 employees. As a Sales Executive you will be expected to bring in significant new business to Gympass on a quarterly basis. You will be expected to manage a large portfolio of prospective clients where you will be responsible for understanding the clients needs, presenting the Gympass solution, and managing complex negotiations. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team in a market with continued sales momentum. This role will work closely with the regional Client Sales Director and local German teams.
- You will be responsible for selling to businesses with up to 500 employees
- Clearly identify key influencers and decision-makers at target accounts and be relentlessly focused on positively engaging these stakeholders
- Maintain a high level of activity whilst refusing to compromise on quality of inputs; including video meetings, phone calls, e-mail, social selling, etc.
- Continuously develop creative and innovative ways to connect with potential corporate clients
- Act as an owner to ensure successful client launches and smooth handover processes to create a seamless customer experience
- Sell quickly, in large volume, within the SMB market in order to penetrate and drive business for Gympass expansion
- Consistently crush your quarterly sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, adaptable, optimistic, and coachable
- When required, able to create new sales opportunities by proactively identifying new target accounts to engage with
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
- Build working relationships with other teams to continually improve your product and market knowledge
- Understand that your success is not enough, and that the success of an entire team and of those around you, is what sustains growth
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience working in high-velocity sales or the fitness industry preferred
- German native speaker and full proficiency in English (mandatory)
- Outgoing and enthusiastic conversationalist with strong active listening and communication skills
- Ambitious and scrappy metrics-driven self-starter
- Excited by the prospect of having 'hard conversations' with clients
- Never allow 'perfection' to delay 'great'
- Perpetually optimistic with no fear of rejection or pushbacks
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Extremely coachable and excited by the prospect of change
- Enthusiasm about helping people have a happier and healthier life
- Highly disciplined with an ability to effectively self-organise and efficiently prioritise
- Forever curious whilst striving to do things better every day
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure, but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to cover the costs of working from home.
- Our offices are in Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, and the UK. You can work from any office or remotely based in any of these countries.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 30 days paid holiday per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!).
PARENTAL LEAVE: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive environment filled with passionate individuals from all over the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.