GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Database Analyst to our team in Brazil.
*RESUMES MUST BE IN ENGLISH BE TO CONSIDERED
- Works closely with all sales and marketing teams, including user growth, demand generation, field marketing, content, product marketing, to understand the data points applicable to each group, benchmarking performance across all channels and advising on areas for opportunity and collaboration in ingesting and tracking KPIs based on performance analysis
- Producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights
- Implementing tracking into various marketing initiatives
- Understands how company and customer data is structured in various systems, and segments the database based on criteria (region, life cycle stage, persona) to best target a specific market or user type.
- Solid understanding of end-to-end marketing strategies and can manage and report on marketing campaign tracking, including sources across multiple channels like pr, web, social, email, live events, webinars, and online communities.
- Promotes data integrity best practices for maintaining a healthy contact database, and socializes these across the team.
- Collaborates with cross-company departments like Product and Sales Operations to maintain organization-wide data standards. Maintains integrations between multiple systems.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5+ years of marketing analytics, marketing operations, or digital marketing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of various marketing functions to determine ROI
- Advanced in data segmentation and reporting within a CRM, marketing automation, website platform, and reporting tools: RD Station, Pipedrive, Salesforce and Hubspot, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Unbounce, Tableau, Metabase, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle
- Experience with data visualization tools, including Data Studio and Tableau
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience in mobile tracking tool
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Vacations after 6 months and 30 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE WORK: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.