Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Revenue Marketing Director, LatAm to our Marketing team in São Paulo!
This role will coach and manage a team of high-performing marketers to ensure full coverage across all primary countries within their region. The Director will own the budget and tactic/channel breakdown, including but not limited to: content and landing page production, content syndication, sponsored partnerships and co-branding, direct mail, event and webinar programs, and review site profiles/campaigns.
- Own the regional strategy to drive both business-based annual recurring revenue and user-based member growth revenue. Effectively waterfall this strategy through the team to achieve country-specific targets.
- Responsible for the annual regional budget strategy and tracking. Allocate and optimize spend across all owned tactics and channels to drive a positive return on marketing investment.
- Partner closely with product marketing, paid media, lifecycle marketing, and the rest of the extended revenue team to develop integrated GTM plans and processes. Partner with Business Development and Sales teams to ensure alignment throughout the full funnel.
- Forecast, track and report on funnel progression, campaign and channel attribution, and overall marketing performance by country, continually analyzing to improve conversion.
WHO YOU ARE
- Solid experience in revenue marketing; both B2B and B2C experience preferred.
- Relevant people management experience with a deep understanding of how to coach and develop high performing teams
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and a deep understanding of how to deploy marketing communication strategies to generate MQL’s and accelerate sales opportunities.
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics (leads, MQLs, SQLs, pipeline, ARR, etc) and ability to communicate results and action plans at an executive level.
- Ability to cohesively design and execute integrated campaigns across all channels.
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the company.
- Positive, can-do attitude and the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong. At Gympass, we welcome and celebrate your authentic self.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.