GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager (CRM Lead) to collaborate across the Marketing teams and be responsible for managing the deployment and automation of our marketing programs in support of business objectives.
You will combine your analytical thinking, marketing expertise, and technical skills to drive change and growth through automation and scaling of marketing activities.
- Work with the Global Martech & Ops director to manage and execute the global Demand Generation Marketing Plan from technical and operational perspectives
- Partner up with marketing and technical stakeholders to define requirements on both ends and deliver the solutions;
- Collaborate with marketing teams to understand goals, implement programs and provide post-campaign reporting;
- Track and measure leads and revenue generated from marketing programs and report on results. Contribute to future programs to drive lead generation;
- Partnering with marketing teams (demand gen, field, paid media, content ) and sales development representatives on targets, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting;
WHO YOU ARE
- Solid experience in working in a marketing role, focus in B2B is a bonus but not essential;
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, digital marketing solutions, marketing automation platforms, and tracking tools;
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus;
- Commercially minded with strong analytical abilities;
- You like working with data, can create reports with ease, enjoy measuring campaigns, tracking metrics, and love to optimize;
- You spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership of them. You can manage multiple stakeholders and prioritize a potentially large scope of work to ensure alignment with OKRs;
- Hands-on, organized, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Not afraid to learn new technologies to ensure our Martech stack is ahead of the market;
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE WORK: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.