GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Client Operation Sr. Manager LatAm to our Operations team in São Paulo, Brazil!
Reporting directly to the Client Operation Director Latam, you'll help us in our mission of enabling the HR, by creating and executing the processes related to Maintenance , HR Support Level 2, Billings and inovation discusses, etc.
- Transform our daily routine in numbers and structure solid indicators to measure our processes;
- Be a focal point of the team to work with the Tech team for demands related to the development and improvement of the owr system;
- Define team structure, scope and responsibilities, as well as goals, metrics and OKRs;
- Use internal stakeholders and client feedbacks to improve processes;
- Guarantee the daily performance of processes within SLAs;
- Lead multi-department initiatives, managing stakeholders and ensuring efficient and effective communication;
- Motivate and ensure a Manage and develop the Client Ops team;
- Quality culture on the team;
- Continuously analyze the area performance, identify gaps/issues, structure data-driven and process findings to create action plans;
- Give support related to commercial and operational processes and rules to our commercial teams;
- Quality culture on the team.
WHO YOU ARE
- A fully motivated proactive person;
- Years of experience of client management;
- Strong knowledge in process and KPIs;
- Control oriented and Project management skill;
- Leadership skills, previous experience managing a team;
- Problem solving lover, very well organized person and with analytical skills;
- Able to manage senior stakeholders and with very good communication skills;
- Be able to cooperate with other areas influencing them to deliver success projects;
- Fluency in English;
- Positive attitude: fostering a healthy environment is key;
- A team player who works collaboratively and effectively across a diverse set of functions, backgrounds, and working styles.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU (Latam)
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE WORK: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.