GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring a Tech Talent Sourcer to our People team in São Paulo, Brazil!
This person will be responsible for finding the best-talented people to join Gympass. The main goal is to hunt, find, and approach all the candidates for our Tech & Product positions globally. The main responsibility is to conduct the first steps of our hiring process, approaching the candidates, and screening all of them according to the positions that Gympass is looking for. Also, this professional will be directly responsible for enhancing our candidates pipeline for all PD (product development) positions, helping our current recruiters deliver more hires at the end of each month.
Our PD Talent Acquisition team is composed of 13 people based in Brazil and Portugal.
You will be responsible for finding the best-talented people to join Gympass. You will help to hunt, find, and approach all the candidates for our Tech & Product positions. You will be responsible for conducting the first steps of our hiring process, approaching the candidates, and screening all of them according to the positions that Gympass is looking for. Also, you will be directly responsible for enhancing our candidates pipeline for all PD (product development) positions, helping our current recruiters deliver more hires at the end of each month.
- You have experience in filtering and searching candidates through different tools such as (Linkedin, Greenhouse, Linkedin Recruiter, Landing Jobs, and others;
- An experienced person working in multiple positions;
- Experience with high-scale roles;
- Used to handle the first contact and follow up with a large number of people;
- Very team-oriented mindset;
- You are really motivated to contribute to authentic data-driven culture and see the impact of your work reflected company-wide;
- You are used to collaborating with cross-company teams in order to achieve bigger goals together.
WHO YOU ARE
- Very good communication skills;
- Very good sense of urgency and prioritization;
- Knowledge working with at least one of the following tools: Linkedin, Linkedin Recruiter, Greenhouse;
- Advanced English skills;
- Good experience evaluating candidate's profiles;
- Good business understanding to sync competencies to people;
- Teamwork mindset;
- Self-organized person to deal with more than one task at a time;
- Experience working with large numbers of pipelines;
- Understands how people interact with data tools to drive the platform evolution;
- You have the ability to work both autonomously and collaborate in a team environment;
- A self-starter who can multi-task and adapt to a fast-growing organization;
- You enjoy working on multiple priorities and projects;
- A strong communicator both written and verbal;
- You are tenacious and goal-oriented.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU (Latam)
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE WORK: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.