GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our Finance Team in São Paulo!
You will be a key part of a global team that partners and supports the Global Commercial Organization on broad set finance related topics, including revenue growth and management, client acquisition, client success, investment efficiency. You will be focused on covering one of our global regions (Brazil, US, SS Latam, Europe), as well as developing a global functional speciality, helping run key company cycles including forecasting, budgeting and analyzing monthly results.
- Review, track and analyze key financial trends for the company, performing variance analyses on a monthly basis, to drive business execution toward targets.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly relevant performance-based financial reporting to ensure adequate visibility of performance for the business and senior leaders.
- Help to manage and run the standard company cycles: monthly results, short term forecasts and formal budget cycles, coordinating the whole process with the commercial team and other stakeholders;
- Drive continual standardization and streamlining of planning, forecasting and recurring reporting;
- Run analyses on topline evolution and key metrics;
- Develop business cases and projections for special deals with Clients;
- Set the appropriate frameworks for investment allocation decision making.
WHO YOU ARE
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Solid global experience in relevant industries, technology and marketplace focused;
- Experience creating and fostering cross-functional networks;
- Super hands-on, knowing how to develop and run a model without a team - is willing to effectively do the job;
- Demonstrated analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment;
- Experience planning and managing at both a strategic and operational level with attention to details;
- Ability to adapt and operate in an evolving environment. Highly numerate, with demonstrated commercial acumen.
- High integrity with strong organizational, management, training and development experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify issues and follow through with efficient, effective solutions;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English; Spanish is a plus;
- Salesforce, Anaplan and Tableau experience are a plus;
- Enjoy the mission and values of Gympass.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE WORK: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.