GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
THE OPPORTUNITIES AT GYMPASS
Interested in working with us? At Gympass we can have job opportunities in multiple departments such as:
- Client Sales: Responsible for increasing growth in terms of business expansion around the globe, generating leads by networking and building relationships with potential clients/organizations - explaining the Gympass concept and how it may align with their business objectives.
- Client Success: Responsible for delivering value to clients, ensuring consistent optimization and growth of Enterprise Subscription through engaging with the program from an HR and end-user perspective, and perceiving us as a strategic partner in their holistic well-being and employee engagement initiatives.
- Business development: Responsible for creating new sales opportunities, looking for new clients to bring onboard, always planning and executing outbound prospecting strategies to generate qualified opportunities for the sales team.
- Partnerships: Responsible for building relationships with top-tier gyms and fitness studios around the globe adding values to them, besides negotiating conditions and pricing according to global guidelines.
- Marketing: Responsible for planning and executing brand and communication initiatives with clients, partners, and users, supporting multiple business units to effectively engage with them and helping to generate growth.
Don't find what you are looking for on our careers website? Attach your CV here! We will keep your application on file and contact you if a job matching your skills opens in the near future.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
Parental leave: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.
Career growth: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
Culture: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass Discount: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.