Gusto is hiring a Head of Business Systems Analysts (BSA) to support our Go-to-Market (GTM) and Customer Experience (CX) Systems. This role will develop a long term strategic partnership with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success and work to understand the needs of the business partners while delivering streamlined solutions that prioritize automation, productivity and accurate measurement.
The Head of BSA will empower a talented team of Business Systems Analysts who build relationships and deliver solutions to the various Business Segments at Gusto.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, empowered, engaged, and high performing team of business systems analysts and solution engineers to deliver meaningful, large scale technology programs
- Champion and be a role model in building a team culture that puts the customer first, builds for the long term, collaborates effectively and is results-oriented with a growth mindset.
- Work closely with Product, Sales and Marketing leaders to consistently ensure that the right items are prioritized while proactively suggesting future enhancements and improvements
- Ensure project success by understanding the needs of the business, taking direction from leadership, identifying appropriate solutions, and determining how technology should be leveraged to meet requirements
- Build annual/mid year plans and ensure that the roadmap is up to date with a level of clarity all parties can understand
- Set priorities and drive focus and accountability to business commitments
- Build systems/process efficiencies by leveraging the right platform while taking into account business outcomes, cost and ease of operation
- Develop and manage business relationships with software partners and service providers
- Negotiate contracts skillfully to ensure we are getting the best value out of our investments
- Develop training programs that drive awareness and understanding on how our tools are used by internal customers
- Conduct architecture and design review sessions with a cross-functional IT team for large projects to ensure configuration, development, integrations and reporting requirements are built optimally with scalability and usability in mind
- Drive the team towards optimal and standardized documentation of business systems that are continually updated and available for reference
- Work with the security and compliance team to ensure systems that are being implemented are compliant and secure
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of proven experience as a credible leader of Business Systems Delivery, with at least 2+ at a Director level
- Expertise in SaaS cloud technologies, primarily Salesforce (Sales Cloud and Communities) and CPQ+
- A balanced mix of strategic and tactical experience- someone who can roll up their sleeves and hit the ground running
- Deep understanding of sales and CX operations including quote-to-cash and marketing automation tools with an understanding of how they can be best integrated with Salesforce
- Deep experience in proposing, ideating and building relationships with various stakeholders including new ones
- Excellent leadership, management, interpersonal, organization and communication skills with the ability to listen, influence, synthesize, lead and explain at all levels of the organization
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis, product management, and/or product development using Salesforce
- Proven experience building a world class team including hiring, onboarding and continuous training and skills development
- Proficient understanding of the software development cycle
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or sales/pipeline applications
- Ability to get up-to-speed quickly, work independently and demonstrate solid decision-making skills
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $160,000- $190,000 yr in Denver & most remote locations, and $180,000- $220,000 for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home with us.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Our company considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.