Looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive Members Benefits strategy to build elegant products and integrated Member experiences across Health, Wellness, Tax, and many of Gusto’s growing list of benefit offerings on Mobile (iOS and Android).
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 200,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
We are looking for a creative Senior Product Manager to define product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Gusto Wallet’s suite of financial & wellness tools geared towards employees of small businesses (aka Members), focussed on Members benefits. This role requires a unique combination of high-level strategic thinking, customer obsession, industry knowledge and ability to bring together various pieces of Health, Wellness, Tax, and other benefits into elegant experiences.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Partner with engineering, design, data science and other cross-functional partners across Gusto to build delightful Health & Wellness benefit experiences for Members in the Gusto Wallet app
- Identify emerging technology and industry trends, build business cases, and define vision, strategy, and product focus for Member benefits, while collaborating across Gusto ecosystem and Financial Products teams within Member
- Work through user, customer segment and competitive research to identify Members needs and product experiences for benefits products
- Define, understand, and improve key product and business metrics. Strong excitement about the business impact of your work, and can ruthlessly prioritize across the roadmap to deliver big outcomes
- Encourage a culture of experimentation, learning, and a growth mindset, never settling for the status quo and constantly innovating
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience; preferably in B2C
- Experience driving growth of product from launch phase to scaled adoption including
- Strong product discovery and research skills
- Ability to set a strategy and translate to a roadmap with end-to-end execution
- Proven track record of building products customers love and taking them from launch to scale; especially in a complex regulatory environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to
- Paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams and senior leaders by articulating and building business models and supporting roadmap
- Articulate customer pain points and jobs to be done for Members benefits
- An owner’s mindset - entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, and have deep empathy for our customers
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial and personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gusto’s compensation philosophy and benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $132,000/yr to $184,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, and $165,000/yr to $223,000/yr in San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.