Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 200,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
We believe in providing people with everything they need to do their best work, and are looking for an experienced Recruiting Analytics leader to measure and improve recruiting initiatives using insights. With a focus on excellent client service, you’ll work across various sources to transform people data into talent-related insights, experiments and programs.
The mission of our People Insights team is to provide our leaders actionable insights across our candidate and Gustie lifecycles. You’ll work cross functionally across Gusto to partner with key stakeholders to drive self-service analytics and diagnostic analyses.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Empower, develop, and grow a talented group of analysts
- Leverage SQL to provide insights about the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts
- Partner closely with our Invite (Recruiting) team and cross-functional leaders to develop actionable, self-service dashboards in Tableau
- Develop capacity models to anticipate hiring constraints and to forecast effectiveness
- Perform regular data audits to ensure our systems and processes are accurate
- Manage ad-hoc reporting requests from Invite and leaders across Gusto
- Partner with People Insights Engineering to improve and scale our recruiting data infrastructure
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in data analysis
- 2+ years of experience leading a team
- 2+ years of analyst experience within Recruiting
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience building compelling dashboards in Tableau
- Strong Excel modeling skills
- Experience using a scripting language (R/Python)
- Excellent communicator - ability to convey technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- Ability to think critically, anticipate issues, and proactively suggest solutions
- Experience with Greenhouse a plus
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $125,000 - $175,000 in Denver & most remote locations, and $150,000 - $200,000 for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.