Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Gusto is growing our Growth Engineering GTM Automations team and looking for a Senior Integrations Engineer! You'll design, implement and maintain scalable integrations supporting our GTM, Finance and People teams. Our mission is to help our business set the right goals and achieve them!
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Partner with stakeholders to understand requirements and provide scalable solutions in alignment with business technology strategy and architecture
- Architect, develop and maintain end-to-end enterprise integrations with our homegrown applications and various cloud platforms
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown for assigned tasks to support our Agile practice
- Quickly learn new technologies, think out-of-the-box to find creative solutions, and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience building automations using products like UiPath, Automation Anywhere.
- 2+ years of experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Experience with integrations using platforms like Workato, Mulesoft and Boomi.
- Direct experience with developing web services messaging and business logic layer (SOAP, RESTful, GraphQL is plus) and familiarity transforming and building APIs via KAFKA.
- Experience integrating with Workday, NetSuite, & Salesforce
- Mid-Level knowledge of DB SQL Skills in a Modern Relational DB (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Berkeley DB, etc.)
- Firm understanding of advanced design patterns and engineering best practices
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies
- Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- An effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
- Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to improve our customer's overall experience
- Coding experience with any of these languages Python, Ruby Rails, Java.
- Experience with AWS services will be a BIG plus
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Math or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate about helping small business owners convert pain points into solutions
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial and personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gusto’s compensation philosophy and benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards philosophy page.
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted for San Francisco: ($131K/yr - $159K/yr) and Denver ($106K/yr - $123K/yr) . Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com