We are looking for a creative, customer-driven Senior Product Manager to join our team to help define and execute our self-service strategy as part of the Help Journey Team.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
As part of Gusto’s Help Journey team, you’ll collaborate with a team of engineers, designers and data scientists to re-imagine and simplify core parts of the customer experience to enable more self-service. You will have the freedom to run with product ideas and experiments and see them through to the end. You will partner with a cross-functional team to evolve the customer experience and our service strategy to continue to fuel Gusto’s industry leading NPS and C-SAT scores. Help us transform critical customer journeys in-app to create raving fans for our software and service.
If you are a builder of great products who thrives on making a major business impact at a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Drive the Product Improvement’s roadmap to improve the customer experience with a cross functional team of PMs, engineers, data scientists and designers
- Identify emerging technologies and industry trends, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
- Articulate and design customer experiences and that make our users (including internal customers) smile
- Design and launch A/B experiments to help us learn and improve the customer experience
- Deeply understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate and launch frequently
- Be an owner of products and businesses, end to end
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 4+ years of hands-on product management experience,
- A proven track record of building products customers love in rapidly scaling companies
- Pay great attention to detail. Pixel perfect isn’t an ideal, it is a requirement
- Be entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, and have deep empathy for our customers
- Bonus points if you have
- Experience in building products related to Help experiences, operations or in e-commerce as well as:
- Explored and launched multiple A/B experiments
- Managed build vs buy decisions and implemented critical third party integrations
- Located near our SF or Denver offices to be in person once we re-open
Our cash compensation range for this role is $132,000/yr to $184,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, and $165,000/yr to $223,000/yr in San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.