Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Gusto is growing our People Technology team and looking for a dynamic Senior People Technology Analyst! We need a superstar who not only understands, but also architects, functional people technology. You'll deliver scalable solutions leveraging people technologies in partnership with People, Finance, and Business teams.
Gusto helps small businesses by automating complicated tasks and making them simple and delightful. We take the same approach when supporting employees at any stage of their Gusto career. We’re excited to have you join us on this amazing journey in changing the way people think about HR!
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Own all aspects of People technology, including configuration, testing of system changes, report writing, system upgrades and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Maintain Workday core HR, benefits, compensation and payroll modules
- Administer internal applicant tracking system, Greenhouse. Partner with the recruiting team to evaluate, select and implement other recruiting solutions and Integrate with Greenhouse
- Partner with other Business Technology teams to create, implement, and monitor integrations; making sure integrations run successfully and resolving issues
- Build and maintain effective Gustie experiences using People Technology
- Establish partnerships with third party vendors to ensure effective service delivery
- Analyze current processes and makes recommendations for improvement
- Communicate and manage the design, build and launch strategies
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst supporting People, Finance, or Customer Experience organizations.
- 3 - 5 years of experience administering people technologies (preferably Workday, Greenhouse, Qualtrics, or similar cloud-based platforms.
- Grit, hustle, and fire for making things right ⇒ no one will outwork you
- Positive problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo.
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating across many different operating teams
- Top-notch technical and software troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with quality assurance testing and related scripting and bug reporting procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $94K - $117K/yr in Denver & most remote locations, and $115K - $142K/yr for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.