We’re hiring our first integrated marketing lead to build out this practice at Gusto. Come join our fast growing marketing team to execute integrated marketing plans for Gusto’s biggest launches and campaigns.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
You will build and establish our Integrated Marketing function at Gusto as our first hire for this role. You are responsible for planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns for Gusto’s biggest launches. You will oversee all aspects of integrated marketing, including ownership for financial goals and tactical plans. This is an individual contributor role that will require close collaboration with all our marketing teams (organic and paid acquisition, brand studio, product marketing, analytics, communications) and key cross functional partners (product, engineering, growth, sales, revenue operations), so influential leadership will be key.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Define and maintain Gusto’s annual Integrated Marketing Plan and campaign calendar
- Responsible for campaign planning, building, execution, and measurement for major product feature launches and key marketing campaigns
- Develop inspiring integrated marketing campaign briefs and drive major campaigns from strategy to go-to-market launch to drive both long and short term business metrics
- Partner closely with other marketing, growth, and product teams to ensure a consistent and integrated voice for Gusto, smooth and efficient campaign launches, and continuous improvement in business results
- Manage marketing agency relationships as applicable
- Build strong cross-functional relationships within the marketing organization and across the larger Gusto organization
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 7+ yrs experience in Marketing, Operations, Strategy Consulting, Business Operations, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Experience launching and scaling products, channels, or markets
- Full-stack marketing acumen including operations and finance
- An influencer that can work well with various groups and levels of the organization
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience navigating highly regulated industries, financial services and/or healthcare a plus
- Extra points for experience in market and consumer research, funnel analytics, forecasting and reporting
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial and personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gusto’s compensation philosophy and benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $102,000/yr to $126,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, and $123,000/yr to $152,000/yr in San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.