The Revenue Operation (RevOps) team delivers strategy, operations, and technology solutions to enable our Sales and Marketing teams to do their best work - grow Gusto’s business and serve our Customers from their first interaction with us. We’re seeking a dynamic, disciplined systems thinker with strong business acumen, deep empathy and experience with high growth organizations to design, drive, and implement process improvement across our rapidly growing Accountants team to enable Gusto to grow this segment faster and more efficiently.
In this role, you will partner closely with Sales and Marketing leadership, Sales reps, Business Technology partners, and other cross-functional partners to understand the biggest opportunities and design world-class solutions.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
What it is like to Work with Gusto
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Evaluate, document, and analyze our Sales and Marketing processes to assess the effectiveness of our operating model and understand drivers and opportunities for our Accountants segment
- Identify, draft, and implement process and tool improvements that lead to business objectives: higher conversion rates, sales efficiency, and better customer experience for both accounting firms on Gusto and their clients
- Translate pain points into comprehensive business requirements and projects
- Recommend and architect processes that continuously improve internal Gustie experience
- Partner cross-functionally to implement plans and measure success
- Provide insights and recommendations for new processes and product launches
- Get your hands dirty and troubleshoot any issue that arises
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in process improvement, operations, or consulting
- 3+ years of experience working with high-velocity sales organizations in operations, strategy, or project management role, preferably at a SaaS company
- Familiarity with commonly used CRM and sales tech stack solutions, e.g., Salesforce, Outreach, Distribution Engine, NICE, Chilipiper, Tableau
- Proven track record and passion for making processes more efficient, ideally for a sales team
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma or other methodologies
- Strong creative problem-solving skills. You thrive in an environment with ambiguity, with an eye for efficiency and automation
- You are a self-starter; no one tells you where to find the answers
- Hyper-organized; effective stakeholder and project management is the bare minimum and is part of your secret sauce
- Strong yet empathetic business partner, especially in a sales context
- Executive written and verbal communication
- Ability to influence senior leaders and drive change
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $104,000-132,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, and $127,000-160,000/yr for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.